Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GOOGLE PROJECT


I like the google project ,and I get alot of benifit from it and I will go back to it again because I didnt understand some of it very well .


on the other hand I dont like the marking critre I never do a training session and when I ask Mr triddibe he was keeping say to its up to you its your session I try to do my best to get the A+ but I dont do very well ( true I was so nerveus and not confidence about what I was doing ) . I like his feedback to me because it make me aviod my mistake and learn from it ( very Important point ).


I can say that some time I get A+ but I dont learn as much as when I get B+ (I can apply this rule her ) because I get the mark which I dont like it but i learn from my mistake


I get a skills from this project .
In my opinion it was Unfair for who do it for first time ( first bunch of student ) Why because we told to our callegue how the effictive training can be run ( how you will get the A+)

2 comments:

  1. Good comments. However, the marking criteria was posted from the first day with an A being that your training had to be fun, etc. By the way, not many students got an A+. There were only 2 from all three sections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first tools we use is the Gmail and we use it every day ,Moreover we use creat an share gmail account for our class e-mail: dwc.hrconference@gmail.com to sent invation to every one throw for our HR Confrence

    ReplyDelete